Donation Station is an easy way to donate to Cancer Research UK shops whilst taking part in a Relay For Life event. We’ll send you a bag to fill up with unwanted clothes and household items and you simply take it to the nearest drop off point.
At the end of this year, we will let your Relay Chair know how your team's efforts have helped our groundbreaking work.
Example - 2000 bags could fund one cancer information nurse for a year, ensuring a private and confidential cancer information service for those who need it.
Want to run your own Donation Station?
- Order a Donation Station pack. This contains a step-by-step guide, posters and donation bags.
- Choose a location for your Donation Station collection point. It can be run anywhere that a group of people get together: a workplace, a gym, a community club or supermarket.
- Promote your Donation Station using the materials provided in your pack.
- Ask everyone to return their bags of donations to your collection point (rather than directly to a Cancer Research UK shop) so that every bag counts towards your bonus.
- Sit back and watch the bags roll in!
- Drop the bags off at a Cancer Research UK shop. If you have more than 20 bags, you can request a van driver collection – details are provided in pack.
- Fill in your result form and pass to the Relay Team Captains.
Get your Donation Station pack here
Help us to save lives – donate now
If you would like to support Relay For Life, but can't make it to the fundraising events near you, take a look at how you can help:
Sponsor a team
To support a team or individual in your area who's taking part in Relay For Life, you can make a donation to their online fundraising page and help them reach their fundraising target.
Find a team or team member and donate now
Donate directly to Cancer Research UK
Make a donation and help us save more lives. Learn more about us.